Ten Things to do on holiday in Florida
Thousands of Brits flock to Florida every year to enjoy the weather and the glamour that Florida has to offer. There are plenty of things to do in Florida, and you will never run short, but here are our top ten things to do whilst on holiday in Florida.
1. Visit Disney World ' One of the main reasons that people visit Florida in the first place is to go to Disney World. This is ideal for families or for adults that just want to go and enjoy themselves away from the stresses of the world!
2. Visit Down Town Disney - After you have spent the day thrill-seeking or relaxing Downtown Disney is the ideal place for shopping and entertainment.
3. Visit Discovery Cove ' It's just like being in the Caribbean. Discovery Cove is a sister park to SeaWorld in Orlando. Here you can swim with harmless stingrays and snorkel in a Coral Reef. Or if you prefer, just sit back and relax on the white sands. This attraction is limited to 1000 people a day.
4. Visit Daytona Beach ' One of the most famous beaches in the United States with a beautiful stretch of sand and so much to do! A must visit if you are in the area!
5. Daytona Speedway ' If you are a petrol head, or follow the Indy 500 series then you have to visit the Daytona Speedway. It's larger than most of the other circuits in the US and where the unfortunate accident that claimed the life of Dale Earnhardt occurred in February 2001.
6. See the Miami Dolphins ' One of the most popular football teams in the NFL. Go and watch the Dolphins in action during one of their home games. (Winter Season)
7. See the Florida Marlins ' American football not your cup of tea? Try Baseball instead with a trip to the Florida Marlins (Summer Season)
8. Visit the Florida Keys ' If you are lucky enough to visit South Florida then you have to take a trip to the amazing Florida Keys. The diving here is something to you have to experience.
9. Down Town Miami ' You've seen Miami Vice and CSI Miami on TV. Visit the world famous, glamour town of Miami and experience the amazing beaches, extensive shopping and beautiful people!
10. Cape Canaveral and The Kennedy Space Centre ' Experience the amazing Kennedy Space Centre and relive some of the most memorable events in space travel history
There are so many more things to do in Florida and Orlando, but we thought these were the most exciting and diverse.
If you are visiting Florida soon then enjoy your trip!